We are halfway through summer! Now is a good time to schedule those back to school physicals or annual wellness appointments with your doctor.
Most preventive care services are part of your medical plan, at no additional cost to you! By keeping your and your children’s immunizations (vaccinations) up-to-date, you are taking an active role in helping to protect against communicable diseases. Your doctor can tell you which vaccinations are right for you and your child’s needs. For adults, your doctor will want to discuss flu and other vaccines depending on your personal health history.
For a complete list of preventive health guidelines, please visit mywha.org/guidelines.
Access Your MyWHA Account
WHA offers you personalized online resources to make it easier to manage your health plan with the convenience of any-time access.
To access your MyWHA account:
1. Go to mywha.org
2. Click on Sign Up For MyWHA Tools (see teal MyWHA Tools bar)
3. Follow the prompts — you will need your 11-digit WHA Member ID number as well as some basic information
4. Allow 1 – 2 business days for WHA to verify and process your account access request.
Once registered for a MyWHA account you will have 24/7 access to conveniences like:
• Changing your primary care physician
• Ordering replacement ID cards
• One-stop overview of your benefit information
• Library of recipes and wellness materials